Mee Memorial Hospital offers full-service, dynamic rehabilitative services for adults and children that include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Our dedicated and experienced staff specializes in a variety of physical issues, including:
- age-related problems
- sports medicine
- geriatric medicine
- neurological conditions
- balance/vestibular conditions
We recognize each individual’s unique qualities and develop personalized programs to meet your specific needs. We are committed to providing professional, friendly and courteous rehabilitation services with a personal touch – and our goal is to help each individual achieve your highest potential.
Many of our staff lives in the King City community and all are Spanish- and English-speaking. The same team of therapists follow your rehabilitation from the hospital setting to the outpatient setting in order to ensure continuous, high-quality care.
What you should know when receiving rehabilitation services at Mee:
- Our outpatient facility is large and has excellent lighting with a full range of rehabilitation equipment
- We offer an independent gym program available after a patient’s discharge
- Our Medicare patients are not subject to a monetary cap when treated in our hospital outpatient department
- The department can be accessed easily and a large parking lot is available, plus patients are able to park within a few feet of our outpatient front door
Our physical therapists can develop customized educational programs, pre-work screens and functional capability evaluations.
Occupational therapy is a specialty that helps people regain, develop and build skills that are important for everyday independent functioning. Mee’s staff works with people of all ages who, because of illness or injury, need specialized assistance in learning skills to enable them to lead independent, productive and satisfying lives. Orthopedic and neurological problems are also treated, which includes cognitive/perceptual retraining.
read more: Occupational Medicine
read more: Speech Therapy
Contact Rehabilitative Services
For more information, contact:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM -5PM