Mee Memorial offers a large selection of Breast Feeding and Birthing classes, in both Spanish and English.
- The 2nd Tuesday of the month is the Spanish class at 4:30 to 7:30 pm
- The 2nd Thursday of the month is the English class at 5:00 to 8:00 pm
- The Breast Feeding Support Group meets on the 1st Monday of the month at 6:00 pm
- Lactation and breast feeding help is also available by making an appointment with our in-house lactation consultant, Margie Saiz, RN, IBCLC. To make an appointment call 831.386.7335. (The main number to the OB Unit is 831.386.7239 and the nurses can also assist you.)
- Tours of the OB Unit are provided during the Breast Feeding and Birthing classes.